venerdì 6 novembre 2015

Annika! My second masterpiece!

Hello everyone! Maybe some of you are wondering where am I gone as I've been not writing for a very long time now :) The thing is I'm very busy with my main job: being a mum ^_^

Annika was born on the 16th of September. She's almost 2 months old now and she makes me busy for a great part of my day. I have also an older son that started school this year :) I'm so tired!!!

Anyway I'm still "making" now and then so I will have  something to show soon... aaaaaaaand I'm planning a giveaway, so stay tuned!!!!



Ciao a tutti! Se vi state chiedendo dove sono finita vi svelo subito il segreto ^_^
Ultimamente sono molto presa dal mio lavoro principale, ovvero fare la mamma :)

Annika è nata il 16 settembre e ora ha quasi due mesi. Mi occupa ovviamente la maggior parte della giornata. Inoltre ho un figlio più grande che ha appena iniziato la scuola... che faticaccia!


In ogni caso sto ancora "creando" quando ne ho il tempo e a breve avrò tante cosine da mostrarvi... eeeeeeee sto pianificando un giveaway quindi rimanete sintonizzati ;)

Love xxx
Martina

1 commento:

  1. Ciao Martina! Rinnovati auguri "mamma-bis "!!! Mi piace un sacco il nome Annika! A presto con le tue news, allora!!! ;-)

    RispondiElimina